The CompTIA Security+ certification is a vendor-neutral, internationally recognized credential used by organizations and security professionals around the globe to validate foundationlevel security skills and knowledge. dates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
The lecture are structured for 5 days, to run 8 hours per day, typically starting at 09am, with one-hour lunch break.
- Implement security configuration parameters on network devices and other technologies
- Given a scenario, use secure network administration principles
- Given a scenario, implement common protocols and services
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot security issues related to wireless networking
- Summarize the security implications of integrating systems and data with third parties.
- Given a scenario, implement appropriate risk mitigation strategies
- Given a scenario, implement basic forensic procedures
- Summarize common incident response procedures
- Explain the importance of security related awareness and training
- Compare and contrast physical security and environmental controls
- Summarize risk management best practices
- Summarize various types of attacks and explain types of malware
- Summarize social engineering attacks and the associated effectiveness with each attack
- Explain types of wireless and application attacks
- Analyze a scenario and select the appropriate type of mitigation and deterrent techniques
- Given a scenario, use appropriate tools and techniques to discover security threats and vulnerabilities
- Explain the proper use of penetration testing versus vulnerability scanning
- Explain the importance of application security controls and techniques
- Summarize mobile security concepts and technologies
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate solution to establish host security
- Implement the appropriate controls to ensure data security
- Compare and contrast alternative methods to mitigate security risks in static environments
- Compare and contrast the function and purpose of authentication services
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate authentication, authorization or access control
- Install and configure security controls when performing account management, based on best practices
- Given a scenario, utilize general cryptography concepts and use appropriate cryptographic methods
- Given a scenario, use appropriate PKI, certificate management and associated components.
For pricing contact us at email@example.com